Saturday, February 13, 2010

Have I Mentioned that I HATE winter......


Well, barely made it home yesterday before the blizzard arrived. It was snowing November 30th in Dallas before I moved, now it has rained or snowed every day since....
Well, maybe not really every day, but it sure seems that way. It is the middle of February, and one would think, being in SC, that we would be safe from blizzards. (Unless you would choose to BUY one at Dairy Queen)

Here is a beautiful photo of my yard.

I can't wait for spring!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering the Heart Cries Thirty-One Giveaway! The Giveaway has ended, but the Heart Cries Online Party will stay open for shopping for the next 24 hours! Hop on over to www.mythirtyone.com/carney and check out the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would choose to buy one at dairy queen. preferably the one with thin mints in it. mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete